Sunday, January 11, 2009

so, i'm sick.

plan b.

about 2 hours before the end of my work day last friday, the cold that had been quietly threatening me all week finally came on full strength. meh.

i'd planned a weekend of crockpot cooking, dish washing, laundry doing, cleaning... what it has become: me on the couch. me in bed. i'm not bedridden, so i'm grateful for that. the last two days i've cleaned my apt in increments. tidy, go back to bed. do some dishes, lay on the couch.

today i left the apt for a few hours to attend a knitting group that is in it's fledgeling state. we meet on the patio at a tavern in the neighborhood. i kept looking longingly at the tall pints of german beer on the surrounding tables, then sipped my tea.

i had hoped to write about my various craft successes this weekend, maybe post a couple pix, but
just laying here, i've kind of run out of energy. i took a half dose of daytime cold medicine, usually enough to eliminate my symptoms but not make me stoned. today, it's not lasting an hour. makes me think this cold is a tough one.

if all goes well, i will edit this later to be worth reading. ha!

*snuffle*

3 comments:

bigplastichead said...

Jumpin' Jack Black you have a blog! It is about time. And you were going to tell me WHEN!?!

ms. yvon said...

ha! i thought i had. how did you find it?

bigplastichead said...

I found it in my stats, seeing who was linking to me.