Sunday, April 19, 2009

when you wake up feeling old

a couple weeks ago i made a trip to chicago for a brief, but fab weekend of friends, food and wonderful music. it was time for the 5th ever jeff tweedy-letters to santa benefit at hotel s&s! i haven't had the time to try writing a post, but my friend over at easily fooled wrote up a lovely summary that includes some great pix.

personal asides: i stayed with my pal, allison in uptown. we got to visit only one time, when i arrived at 3am saturday morning. she had a bed all ready for me and a note out telling me where to find the good snacks in her kitchen. thanks again, allison!
i was able to have TWO meals at my fave breakfast spot, over easy, and squeeze in a trip to metropolis coffee.

location information: am sitting at gate A16 of Sacramento hairport waiting for a flight home. :)

2 comments:

mogomom said...

hairport.
awesome.

ms. yvon said...

i got that one from you, of course.

arm chair, state fair! ;)